Not even bare minimum effort.

  • I hope this feedback encourages RS Gold 2007 the staff to make polls more concentrated to the audience who knowingly take part in the content they are polling, or use them as an advisory tool instead of a judgment. It would be interesting if they reveal a few of the results of the survey. I answered the contrary, that polling is in the core of OSRS and they need to stick with it. For clarity, I also answered that polling is in the core of OSRS. The survey system enables the entire playerbase to open freeform discussion on the planned changes/additions created to Runescape itself and it is absolutely a great way to collect feedback and people comment on something. That said, I don't think the present format meets the best interests of Runescape.

    I don't believe the player base is good at determining which content, based on merit, is great for integrity and the overall health of Runescape long-term. We see people vote based on self interest. According to polling, the neighborhood liked NMZ but it was important to remove. Players do not vote for any changes that make things tougher for them but over time that becomes a drawback as material becomes simpler and achievements are diluted, these can very slight but easily add up.

    Another example is PvP and PK changes that are voted against. People even voted against allowing pures wear chaps, despite having the ability to wear the variations. Improve profits and therefore the only effect of the to accounts that were normal would have been to slightly increase the need. This isn't an example of polling fulfilling the interests of Runescape, it's just a meme of not enjoying pures. If we only see updates which match the exact same 75% of people every time the remaining 25% become increasingly marginalised, which isn't a good balance when those 75/25 are seemingly so often the same individuals.

    Not everyone will make sound decisions while voting, or create the"right" alternative. If literally everyone made the most educated, most educated objective voting choices. The United States wouldn't have. Nothing longer, real world example of unemployment. Our voting system isn't ideal, but we all have to make sure we don't wind up with the garbage that has pushed down RS3 players. Our throats. There are definitely improves that could be made that don't undermine it though (which are not being achieved or tried ).

    What will kill and destroy this game and its integrity is the voting system's continuous disregard that jagex has been doing lately and Buy RuneScape 2007 Gold is trying to push more of, as evident with this survey. If jagex appeared as much as they say they do about it, then they would not have unclear and confusing wording in polls. Its a thing that is consistent too. You'd think it would get evidence read or something. Not even bare minimum effort.